Wednesday 21 November 2012

Despicable Panchéé!

I don't understand a certain trait in me. I am unsure if I should even point to it as a one of my traits!
It so turns out that I haven't been able to make friends. I come across as a human repellent! At first it seemed really cool that I repel away people, but of late it seems to be getting to me. I get stood up so often, and people meet me and throw excuses at me for not meeting again! Is there something so hideous about me that repels people away?
People who mostly prove my case are my ‘class-mates’ from school. I always thought I was liked, but now it seems like I am loathed, beyond my comprehension. Honestly, at least as my memory and analytics support me, I have not wronged anyone to an extent for earning their hatred! In fact, I have been supportive, with all my energy. I have even gone out of my way to ‘be there’, and all I get is coldness. I have forgotten how it is to be loved. I have lost my respect for friendship.
When it comes to my work place, I am the glorious ‘outcast’. I am not a part of any parties or gatherings. I am not even informed about award ceremonies within the organization. I mostly lunch alone, or sometimes don’t eat at all, for the fear of cruel loneliness striking me again! I am always a part of a LOT of ‘labour’ work, (however sarcastic I am trying to be here!) but never a part of the culture. None of the Gossips reach me. In short, I find myself quite despicable, here too.
The irony of it heats me up, when people say ‘Hey, listen, you would be in a better situation (mentally) if you hung out, just that, you are not someone I would want to hang out with’. What is this supposed to mean? Why are people so shallow? They are giving that person an advice they do not want to entertain. If they despise that person so much as to not want her company, they have no business in offering her a hypocritical advice!
I just wish to meet someone, who has the ‘balls’ to point out why they do not like my disposition, or why I repel them away! Anyone want to speak up?





4 comments:

  1. love you poo baby.. m always with you and will be forever..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetheart, I love you too! But this is mostly directed towards people in 10A1, and a few ones at that!

      But thanks for reading! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. and mostly a colleagues from work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giving Advice is the easiest Job on earth... what matters is having the courage of standing up with someone for a cause/ reason (no matter how trivial it may be) you believe in..

    Look at people watching cricket--- always telling he should have played this way.. Dude... he is a pro at what he is doing and aint sure if you are even an amateur...

    you heard of a hermit crab ? soft on the inside and hard as rock outside.. impermeable, rather semi permeable.. that is how we should be...

    whom we allow to affect is should be a choice, not chance, except for blood relatives coz they bond with us at a far more deeper level...

    it is the bond that matters and all other things then seem too minisicule... else you can grow old with someone and not even know that person at all...

    Funny and Ironical.. but True...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear, what you have to say! Please do the honours!

Followers

Contributors