Sunday 31 August 2014

The Storm

Recently I created my own storm,
And these heavy clouds darkened my world around.  storm as ruthless stripped me off my sanity,
And my world from then has been devoid of all serenity.

Yes I been seeking out for shelter
How many times I knocked on his door
But it seemed to me that I was 
knocking on heaven's door.
Yes! I was knockin' on heavens door!

But a lightening of a revelation struck me,
Bought an umbrella for am rich in vanity
Now am standing under it, I feel no rain
The storms may have gone, but I feel no pain

Convinced that I am, need no shelter
I shall seek to knock on the real heavens door
With apathy am knockin' on heavens door

I came alone to this gloriously deceitful land
The more I held on the more it slipped away, the sand
Folks are sand, admire, love but never hold tight
Nay, you disagree? they are out of your sight

Not astray but in my own shelter, a smile on my lips as I knock on heaven's door
I hear the Man behind, while am knockin' on heaven's door!
......................................................................
PS: this is going to be shortly made into a song... Perhaps progressive rock. Stay tuned

5 comments:

I would love to hear, what you have to say! Please do the honours!

Followers

Contributors