Monday 27 August 2012

The Rope

I wish I could turn the pages of time,
Not forward, but backward.

Though I have to admit that pain has made me strong, I have seen the point  of minima, absolute darkness. When I even did not possess the will to finish the little bit of life left, that had bestowed upon me the pain that I so fondly withstood. I had no energy; nothingness seemed to captivate my existence.
I am back now, after all the trance of being in a well, 'Oblivion's abode', which has an infinite depth. Somewhere I found a rope, that someone had let down to bring me up and since then I have caught hold of it, and God knows I shan't let go! This rope has fossil-led into my palms.

I know, I won't let go. I will go ahead, march with the dignity of being alive, with the sun smiling warm on me. And Nay I will Smile back with assurance that I am not dreaming, that I am close to my dreams, and not in 'one' myself!

Panchéé
5-July-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear, what you have to say! Please do the honours!

Followers

Contributors