Saturday 18 June 2011

Insanity To Oblivion

A Journey cherished like None other!

I have reached a point in my life where I can neither enjoy merry music, and I am bored as hell of Dark music.

For almost half a decade, I found refuge in dark music. Music that gave me pain and brought tears, gave me a sense of satisfaction, a sense of security and immense happiness.

If I would slit my wrist or bang my head to the walls of my room, I would feel ecstatic with the sharp sting of pain. I would find it fun.
There was even a time when I was (literally) addicted to the darker side of life. It would give me some kind of toxic pleasure which eventually assumed control over my entity.

Then I was labeled 'Insane'. I wasn't exactly pleased with the label but I was neither embarrassed or perturbed by the same.

By then, I was well aware that homo sapiens are the cruelest form of life and I was quite pleased with myself for having transformed into an outcast!

Psychiatrists gave it funny names. In fact, it so seemed to me that all the doctors, I had been to, were fighting with one another, (something like a cold war), to prove their diagnosis correct!

At that time, I was too busy architecturing the world I was building for myself, that I didn't care to form an opinion on the same.

But now, since my real estate is in good progress(!) I have formed a rather strong opinion on the above.
I guess these psychiatrists and therapists need help themselves.
(I would like to exclude a doctor friend of mine, Dr. Rohit, 'cause he's awesome!!)
They have no idea what they are doing, and thus are complicating lives of the complicated!

But as far as I remember, 'Insanity' was Awesome. It still persists to a small degree. At first, i was doubtful. But as time crawled by I began embracing it as one of my traits, a rather special one, and I am adamant in letting go of it.

I felt secure with my buddy, Insanity. I felt that, finally the outside world couldn't penetrate the impermeable structure that Insanity webbed around me. I felt that I was finally Home!

The odyssey continues.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear, what you have to say! Please do the honours!

Followers

Contributors